History

Girotti Machine ShopLaunched as a small machine repair shop from the family garage of brothers Silvio and Marino in 1946, Girotti Machine has grown into a leader in design, machining, welding and repair. Starting with just a drill press, a lathe and a shaper, the brothers’ diligence and quality workmanship quickly attracted new customers, which prompted the move to a larger facility. Since 1980, the facility at 26 Seapark Drive in St. Catharines has been the home of Girotti Machine.

Girotti Machine Expert

Girotti Machine is known
as the "go-to" experts for
the installation, testing,
maintenance or manufacture
of machinery and parts.

View Photo Gallery