Girotti Machine

Launched as a small machine repair shop from the family garage of brothers Silvio and Marino in 1946, Girotti Machine has grown into a leader in design, machining, welding and repair. Starting with just a drill press, a lathe and a shaper, the brothers’ diligence and quality workmanship quickly attracted new customers, which prompted the move to a larger facility. Since 1980, the facility at 26 Seapark Drive in St. Catharines has been the home of Girotti Machine.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square